
Here's Bentley at the Pool. He loves the water! We have been going to the Riverton pool in the evenings. Adam rides his bike there from work and we meet him there. Bentley loves to splash and blow bubbles in the water. Adam's main goal everyday is to splash the lifeguard as much as possible when he jumps off the diving board. I think He is the envy of every 12 year old boy there. They all say "whoa" when He makes a big splash. I have a goal to get rid of my farmers tan. It is fading but my whole arm is getting darker so it still looks like I'm wearing a shirt.
3 comments:
So cute! I love the glasses (goggles?) and swim shirt. Adam is such a riot. I can see every lifeguard just dreading when he gets there.
It just goes to show you that guys never really do grow up. I'm pretty sure he had the same pool goals 20 years ago!
We were going to go to the Riverton pool but when I looked it up online I saw a thing that said it was closed. They are building a new one in Herriman. Was my info incorrect?
Post a Comment