Adam took me to Park City last weekend for my Birthday. We had a pretty good time. Suzi and Megan were kind enough to watch Bentley for us, so it was just the two of us. Friday was Adam's company party so we spent the day at the park city resort riding the alpine slide and the new alpine coaster. They had dinner for us and we had such a great time. We woke up Saturday morning and Adam had a fabulous day planned for us. The plans were almost altered when the hotel we were staying at ran out of hot water. Honestly who does that happen to. Anywho we had plenty of time for breakfast but by the time our server brought us our food we had to put it in a box and go. We were in a hurry because Adam had planned for me to get a massage and a facial (Isn't he the best Husband ever). After the massage Adam took me shopping. We ended up having a great time. We came home Sunday and I don't even think Bentley missed us at all. He had such a good time with Aunt Megan and Grandma Suzi.
3 comments:
Tami!
Its Kara do you remember me? Im so glad you had a fabulous birthday. Im sorry I missed it. I hope all is well. Look I'm a blogger!
-Kara
That sounds like a great birthday. It is always nice to have a little getaway from the babies.
I guess since Adam grew up surrounded by estrogen, he is better suited than most to being sensitive to your needs. I'm glad. You deserve it!
I love you!
Post a Comment