We are going to Colombia! Adam served his mission to Colombia and has always wanted to go back for a visit, so we are going in October. At first I was pretty scared because of the huge drug trafficking problem, the drug lords themselves and oh don't forget the Gurrillas (not the primates, the so called anarchists that have big guns and kidnap unexpected tourists) Adam's Dad went there recently and He said Bogota really was not as scary as it used to be and I was reading an article in the New York Times about the top50 places to visit in 2008 and Bogota was on that list. The article said nothing about Big scary men with Guns kidnapping Blond Americans, so I suppose now I am getting pretty excited. The only downside is that we are leaving Bentley. It will be difficult to be away from him for a whole week, but we know Grandma Suzi will take great care of him.
Happy Presidents Day: JFK in Berlin
1 year ago


4 comments:
Wow! Sounds like so much fun! I've never been away from Sam for more than two nights, and that's just because I was in the hospital. I've never been away from Will. Let me know how it is! Can't wait to hear more about it!
¡Buen viaje! Have a great trip -- oh, so jealous!!!
That will be so fun. I'm sure Bentley will be fine. I think it is harder on the mommy to be away than for the baby. At least it is for me.
Have lots of fun and enjoy your time with Adam, Bentley will do great.
Post a Comment