Monday, April 6, 2009

Mmmmm Chocolate



I left Bentley alone for one minute this morning so I could go get ready to go for a walk and this is how I found him. Yes that is a very yummy chocolate bar from Ikea. We went there a couple weeks ago and we can't leave without picking up a few of their fantastic chocolate bars. There is absolutely no doubt that Bentley belongs to Adam and Me. He was definitely doomed to love chocolate. At least He was pretty tidy. I'm sure if he would have had 5 more minutes it would have been everywhere.

2 comments:

Stuff said...

Not that I wouldn't do the same thing, but I don't think stopping to take a picture teaches him that it was a no no.... LOL How can you not crack up at that cute little chocolately smile!

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

Haha isn't it amazing how fast they can be?