Monday, March 2, 2009

My Adam the fix-it man

Last Monday, right after I was done washing a load of towels (my 2nd load of laundry for the day), my dryer stopped working. I had to hang everything up to dry, wow, I guess I'm really not pioneer stock am I? Oh, what a fun week that was. Well, now lets look on the bright side, at least I was able to take our laundry to my mom's to finish up and it only took me 3 days to do it all instead of all 5 weekdays. Well, Adam has been working extra shifts lately so He didn't have a chance to look at the dryer until Saturday, but Hooray! He is so handy. He had to take it all apart and change out the fuse and some other thingamagiggy and now I can dry our clothes in our very own dryer. Bentley was so cute helping his dad fix the dryer. He had to get down and look at everything Adam was doing. Aren't my boys so cute!

No comments: