Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tubes

So, Poor Bentley has to get tubes in his ears tomorrow. He has had 4 ear infections since November and 3 of them were just since February. I'm really quite nervous, but I know it is a very fast and easy procedure and that it will help him to feel better. I'm so grateful that Bentley is having this done where Adam was working for a while and I know they will be extra careful with him. And, yes, it's snowing again. I really can't wait for Spring.

4 comments:

Stuff said...

Poor Bentley... he will do great though. Kasie had tubes in her ears when she was a baby. They should hopefully help him out a ton.

Bevtartly said...

Poor Bentley, all of my nieces have gotten tubes in their ears, most recently my 6month old one! Get well soon Bentley it will be worth it

Young Family said...

i'm so sorry. I hope he gets feeling better soon.

How's your mom?

Becky said...

Sam woke up in the night crying because his ear hurt. Yup, ear infection. Hope everything goes well with Bentley!