Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fun day in beautiful Morgan


Yesterday my friend Rebecca and I took our kids for a drive up to Morgan. Our Friend Tassie moved up there last month so we decided to go up and visit. We had such a great time. Morgan is such a beautiful place to visit, it was quite difficult to leave such a great place. It really made me want to move up there. We went to the park and Rebecca's boys had their bikes (they were so sweet to share) and Bentley wanted to ride them of course. It is pretty hard to ride a bike when you can't reach the pedals, but he had fun just sitting on it. After the park we went to this cute drive-in called Stephs and had lunch. I really should have taken more pictures. Thanks Tass for letting us come up for the day!

1 comment:

Bevtartly said...

I believed he was actually riding it, great action shot! ha Tami i miss you and Bentley.