Ok so is it really timeout if they put themselves in timeout?? I'm pretty sure He's mocking me. I guess I don't make things any better by encouraging him to stay there long enough to take a picture.
that is the funniest thing EVER! I have not put Tripp in timeout yet but I know Terry will walk him up to his room and make him stay there for like 2minutes and Tripp doesnt mind but as far as putting him the corner I think he would be in the corner for the majority of the day the way he acts sometimes!! Cute Bentley!!
2 comments:
Hayden used to put himself in timeout all the time. He would add a fake cry, too.
that is the funniest thing EVER! I have not put Tripp in timeout yet but I know Terry will walk him up to his room and make him stay there for like 2minutes and Tripp doesnt mind but as far as putting him the corner I think he would be in the corner for the majority of the day the way he acts sometimes!! Cute Bentley!!
Post a Comment