
I'm pretty sure Bentley is convinced that this cute little rocking horse is related to Satan somehow. He is pretty much terrified of this little horse. I usually have to keep it hidden in his closet, but I do bring it out every now and then to see if I can get him to like it. Yesterday I had the closet open to get him some clothes out and he had to stand behind the closet door and peep through the crack at the horse. When it is anywhere near him He gets really quiet

and very very nervous. On a brave day He will touch his ear (The horse sings a song and moves its mouth like its singing when you push a button on its ear).
Bentley is rather fond of this horse. This was Adam's rocking horse when he was little. Bentley has learned how to climb on the horse and he tries really hard to rock back and forth. This is what happens when you put both horses together. He will either run aw

ay or cry. Oh how sa

d!
2 comments:
Thats so funny. Satanic horses I love it.
That is hilarious! Poor electic singing horse!
Post a Comment