Last year I had a really hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. This year I am quite excited, although I did boycott the Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving. I hate that we almost look over such a great holiday that is dedicated to giving thanks by bringing on Christmas earlier each year. Anywho this year bring on the Christmas Craze. My house is almost all decorated. I think I might even put lights in the windows this year. Bentley is still trying to figure out why there is a full sized tree inside, but it is so fun to watch his face when I turn the lights on. Merry Christmas ya'all enjoy this wonderful season!
P.S. My sweet friend just reminded me there are some Christmas songs that I will never like. One of them is "Christmas Shoes" because as my other friend says, "She's not gonna need shoes where shes going"
Happy Presidents Day: JFK in Berlin
1 year ago


2 comments:
Im just trying to buy my momma some christmas shoes, I don't know if you have heard...shes dying.
wow!! I like the tree. What does yor baby think of it? I will not put up any decorations probley til the week of x=mas its not my fav thing to do so I usually dont put much into and wait to the very last week. sad I know..?
Post a Comment