Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween Everyone. Adam had to dress up for work this year so he decided to be a Zombie Nurse (oooh Scary!!!) and Bentley was a Lobster. I took this opportunity to dress Bentley up in a lobster costume because I don't think He will let me dress him up like a lobster ever again. We had a pretty fun day we visited Adam at work. Oh yes and I voted early, hooray! I only had to wait for like an hour. We also visited Aunt Tiffy at work & stopped by the annual Anderson Halloween party for a few minutes. We couldn't stay very long because we still had to go to both Grandma's houses. We stopped at the Tidwell's and Grandpa was dressed as a reggea mon. What a fun day!

2 comments:

Tiana said...

oh he looks so cute what a fun day i still need to post my pics of Tripp he was a Dragon!!

Young Family said...

I missed seeing you at my mom's. We didn't go over until 7:00