Hi everyone, I know it has been a while since We have posted anything. Happy Thanksgiving this week. Wow life is crazy isn't it, this year has just flown by. Last Friday for my work Christmas party they took us out to lunch and then we went to see Twilight (sooo, not such a great movie). Ok now for the longest time I refused to read these books. The more people talked about them and how they would leave their Husbands for Edward and they talked about this vampire who made a pact with werewolves and how He is in love with this young teenage girl, well, all this talk just made me not want to join this crazy cult. However, Kara, I too have joined the cult. I read the first book last week and we saw the movie on Friday. The movie was not near as good as the book, wow that is really wierd for me to say, just because I am not a reader. I really did enjoy this book and now I am reading the second one. So yes I'm ashamed to say I have finally joined the cult.
Saturday night we went to Erin & Melanies for dinner and had the best chicken and shrimp ever, it was so yummy and we had a good time. We got to see their new little baby boy Isaac, what a sweetheart. I just felt bad we had to cut the evening short. Bentley was not a very happy camper so we had to leave early. Now after such a crazy busy weekend Bentley has a "raging" ear infection. How fun. Poor Bentley has had a rough month.
Happy Presidents Day: JFK in Berlin
1 year ago


3 comments:
I totally agree about the movie too. I have read all 4 books however, Im burned out on them and still have 200 pages left of the 4th one and havent cracked it open since Aug. Have fun reading!!
I had trouble finishing the 4th one as well. I didn't really like the second one. I guess the 1st, 3rd and the beginning of the 4th were good. What Im wondering is what has Jill said? Did she go see the movie. Or is she ashamed of you and I for joining the cult?
I still have not got in on the craze. The books just do not sound at all appealing to me.
Post a Comment