Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bentley's One year pictures





So Bentley will be one on the 20th. I can hardly stand it. He took his first steps on Monday. I was so grateful he took his steps while we were here to see them. I was so worried he would start walking while we were in Colombia. I think one of my most favorite pictures has to be the Lobster. Well for one, how often do you see a lobster in a pumpkin patch?? I don't think I have ever seen a more adorable lobster, but then again I'm a little partial.

5 comments:

The Monkey Mama said...

So cute!

The Baileys said...

He is so cute!! He is getting so big!

Misty said...

How adorable! He is such the little man! And walking! I'm glad you got to see his first steps. It will be fun for you guys to get away for a while and I'm glad he got that milestone in before you left!

Be safe, have fun! I love you!

The Anderson's said...

Oh so CUTE!!!! He looks so grown up and handsome!

Tiana said...

what a cute blog and cute pics i guess i need to start one myself.