
Oh how would it be to have the worries of an 11 month old. I know, I know it has been almost a month since I've posted anything. Life has been pretty crazy, but good. I thought that once Summer ended things would be less crazy. The fence people have finally started on our fence. They set all the posts and are now just waiting for the concrete to set up. Tuesday our washer decided to break once again and our garage door must be good friends with the washer because the cables that move the door up and down decided to snap. My hero, my sweet Adam was able to fix the washer, however, Adam was recently called to be the Ward Clerk so he hasn't been able to be home long enough to fix the garage door. My Dad has been over to fix the garage door but I keep buying the wrong parts for the door, so never the less the door still isn't fixed, but we are still working on it.
3 comments:
FINALLY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO POST SOMETHING. I THOUGHT YOU MAY HAVE GONE TO COLOMBIA ALREADY AND GOT KIDNAPPED I DON'T WANT TO SOUND LIKE A STALKER BUT YOU KNOW I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR UP TOO. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR BABY BOY IS ALMOST 1 YEAR. I HOPE ALL IS WELL WHATS NEW? BESIDES THAT YOUR WASHER AND GARAGE DOOR ARE CONSPIRING WITH EACH OTHER AND THE DEVIL TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HARD. OH AND BY THE WAY JIM PROPOSED TO PAM!!!
Isn't that always the way? I'm glad Adam was able to fix the washer for you! That would be a pain if it still wasn't working. The garage door is a pain too, but at least it doesn't interfere with the daily chores as much!
You know, sometimes I wish I were 11 months old again! (But that means middle school all over, so maybe not.) ;-)
Our garage door just broke too! Tis the season. The cable somehow came off, and the track was all messed up. Luckily Mike was able to fix it. Now it's quieter than it's ever been. I love going somewhere and coming home to a problem being fixed.
I can't believe Bentley is almost a year! Oh, and I didn't forget your and Tassie's birthdays...I just always think of calling or emailing you when I'm doing something like washing my face or bathing the boys. I'm a terrible friend, but I love you!
Post a Comment